- You can plan shifts for multiple locations/positions
- Each day is split into three 8-hour shifts
- See all assignments for a selected location
- Use drag and drop to move assignments between shifts and employees
- PHP and MySQL used for the backend REST API
- The shift scheduling tutorial is also available for React
This doctor appointment scheduling web application includes public interface for patients, and private interface for doctors/managers.
- Create pre-defined availability time slots for each doctor (1 hour by default).
- Manage available slots (delete, add, create multiple slots at once using drag and drop).
- Doctors can confirm appointment requests created by patients.
- See slots of all doctors at once in a managers' view.
- The application uses a REST backend created in PHP/MySQL.
- This tutorial is also available for ASP.NET Core (.NET 6, C#, Entity Framework)
- Machines are displayed on the Y axis, grouped by type.
- The timeline only displays defined business hours (nights and weekends are hidden).
- Jobs can be assigned to a machine at a specific time.
- The job dependencies are displayed using links.
- Lightweight PHP backend that exposes JSON API, MySQL database.
- This machine/job production tutorial is also available for Java/Spring Boot.
- Queue of unscheduled tasks (you can specify the estimated duration).
- Schedule a task using drag and drop (assign a person and time).
- Drag tasks from the queue to the scheduler and back.
- Reorder tasks in the queue.
- Context menu for additional work order actions (edit, delete, unschedule).
- REST/JSON backend written in PHP.
- There is also an Angular version of the work order tutorial based on the Angular Scheduler component.
- configurable view (month/week)
- room status (ready/dirty/cleanup in progress)
- room filtering (by size)
- drag and drop reservation creating and moving
- reservation status with color highlighting
- reservation editing modal dialog (guest name, paid amount)
- check-in/check-out time at noon
- REST API implemented in PHP/MySQL
- simple MySQL database schema
- Restaurant tables displayed in a tree hierarchy (grouped by location).
- Users can filter tables by number of seats.
- Users can filer tables by availability at a specified time.
- The application uses a REST API backend, implemented using PHP/MySQL.
- This tutorial is also available in Angular version that uses the Angular Scheduler component.
Web application for managing tennis court reservations.
- see available time slots
- create a new reservation using drag and drop
- different prices for different times of day
- uses a REST backend implemented in PHP
- HTML5 monthly timesheet, one day per row
- Supports multiple users, switching using a <select> control
- Displays day summary (total time) in day headers
- Highlights business hours
- Sample PHP backend with MySQL database
- Drag and drop record creating, moving and resizing
The Angular hotel room booking and management application uses the Angular Scheduler component to visualize hotel room reservations.
- Angular single page application for managing hotel reservations
- Full-screen page layout to use all available space
- Changing the visible month using date navigator
- Custom check-in/check-out time (noon)
- Basic room management (creating, updating, deleting)
- Room status (ready, cleanup, dirty)
- Reservation management (creating, moving, updating, deleting)
- Reservation status (new, confirmed, arrived, checked-out)
- Simple token-based authentication integrated
- Includes a PHP/MySQL backend (with JSON-based endpoints)
- PHP annual leave scheduling and tracking system
- Allows to schedule annual leave for each employee in half-day units
- Displays total annual leave days for every person
- Drag and drop support
- MySQL database storage
Server-Side Platforms and Languages
Spring Boot (Java)